sâmbătă, 25 decembrie 2010

Merry Christmas in 2.0

First of a Merry Christmas dear friends and welcome to the reloaded papillonul blog , from now on also in English so that all friends can read the posts (special and repeated requests from Zahraa Ansari )

And to continue in Christmas and holiday spirit, I a cute movie on a cute blog that I follow, about Christmas in 2.0 style. What if baby Jesus was born in these times, what if Mary and Josef could communicate as we communicate now, what if the 3 kings would find out about the birth of baby Jesus like we find out about the news nowadays? What if, what if, what if?

*I want to mention that the movie is just cute and a little bit ironic I consider, but I absolutely LOVE Christmas and would not do anything to dis consider it :D (I was born in winter, so it's my favorite holiday)

Un comentariu:

Zahraa spunea...

you linked a retarted photo of me.
super fail!