luni, 5 martie 2012

Lost & replaced



In case you remember the story with my lost & found iPhone, well the history is repreated unfortunately, so here I am without my Iphone once again, this time stupid way lost, looked for, called and closed, and since then not found, even replaced :))
The feeling that time? Sadness and nakedness, after an iPhone to turn to a tinny Samsung GT-E 1087T, whatever model this might be (maybe from 1087 as it sais :)) ), with a small screen where I can barely see the numbers and a funny old age sound, for more than 5 days... I even found myself in the metro ready to open google and search an address, but surprise, when I look in my hand, the tiny black phone was sitting there quiet, almost skared to see me in the eyes and say...I cannot do this :( After such events, the senses were satisfied properly with a new HTC Rhyme, of which I am a proud owner nowadays. All the features, all applications, but free, with Android, instead of creating profile and adding my bank account no so that Apple can charge me if I decide I wanna play full angry birds :)))
The feeling at this time? Well I must say I am not that happy as when I initially discovered the iPhone, but not dissapointed either. I am just bored I think, nothing new discovered in the new phone, nothing old missed that much, maybe just traumatised how can you lose an iPhone twice...duh...
Dear reader keep your smart phone in a lesh, it might go running away one day...and you'll be left dumb O.o

Niciun comentariu: