luni, 6 februarie 2012

Old style happiness


Speaking about happiness, no person is happy all the time, the feeling comes and goes, and blessed are those who have it everyday, at least a little bit.
Well maybe some of you know the story, but I'm going to tell you my old small daily happiness, in my house, with my dad and a big old fancy record player, with an 80' Radio Europa Fm.
Sitind in the corner of the livingroom, in a comfty armchair, with large headsets covering half of the head, enjoying every song played on the radio and recording the "good ones" on tapes. One of the best "toys" in the house for small Oana.
Whenever I used to walk in the room, I could see my dad with his eyes closed, in a fluffy bathrobe, with his white hair and kind face, keeping the rhythm from the huge headset in his snapping fingers, enjoying the songs. I would sneak next to him, draw his attention, smyle and take over. That was my daily happiness back then.
And as a return in 2012, yesterday night flashbacks came around when in one of the usual bars to hang out, I found the old songs filling the place. God remembered the singers or the name of the songs, but thanks to modern technology and magnificent Google, it's enough nowadays to just write some lyrics and Google finds the song for you. Exactly what I did, ending up with below playlist.
And while sitting in the tall chair, in the late night, with a glass a beer in front and friends giggling around, I found myself .... extremly HAPPY ....












Niciun comentariu: