luni, 30 aprilie 2012

Crazy little thing called...

Sitting here in the comfort of my new home, a temporary home, I realize I am alone. Sometimes so alone that my thoughts take control over me, so I find myself powerless under my own mind. What a weird thing this mind, it is fascinating how much it can do with a person and how much we allow it to do, just because we don't have this power to control it. And what is this part of human body if not my own self in the end; so if it is my own self, shouldn't I be able to do what I want with it? Experience, books, advices have proved that NO, not everyone can control its mind. But many times it's the other way around. So what do I do in this case? Do i let myself being taken away by...what do you know...me?!? Now this is where auto inspiration, self motivation and others like that come in place. Music, words, pictures, they all come to help, and this is when I start taking control over myself once again. Talk to me!...I said and so I did. I told myself that I should stop thinking and start living. I freed my mind because I wanted to, I stopped wining because I convinced myself I have no reason to do so, I started laughing because I told myself a joke. Then I went to sleep cause I was to tired to be awake some more.

Un comentariu:

Anonim spunea...

Call me when you need to talk :) ...

Lucian